Are you interested in joining the lab as a postdoc?
The Laboratory for Embedded Machines and Ubiquitous Robotics at UCLA is seeking a post-doctoral fellow in the area of design and manufacturing systems for printable robots.
Candidates should have a strong interest in personal robotics, as well as prior experience in one or more of the following areas:
Exceptional candidates in other areas of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or computer science may also be considered.
- rapid design and fabrication,
- electrical and mechanical prototyping,
- computer-aided design,
- domain specific languages,
- simulation and optimization,
- human-computer / human-robot interaction.
Applicants should send an email to Prof. Mehta with the subject line "Robotics postdoc application"; the body of the email should contain a short cover letter, and a single PDF attachment should contain the candidate's CV, the names and contact information for two references, and one recent publication. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for an interview.
Are you interested in joining the lab as an undergraduate researcher?
The Laboratory for Embedded Machines and Ubiquitous Robotics at UCLA is open to talented and motivated undergraduate students looking to volunteer for hands-on experience in a research lab.
Applicants should send an email to Prof. Mehta with the subject line "Undergraduate research application"; the email should include:
- academic and career interests,
- links to or descriptions of past projects,
- a current CV or resume in PDF format,
- a current transcript (informal is OK).